For those of you who like to sweat - this is your yoga mat! An eco-friendly, ultra-absorbent microfiber top layer is bonded to a natural rubber base layer to provide the ultimate in sweat management and stability. This mat is actually "moisture activated," and gets grippier the wetter it gets.
Say goodbye to towel bunching forever with our ultimate 2-in-1 combination.
The foldable, 1.5mm thickness is IDEAL for travel or easy transport.
- Recycled PET microfiber top layer made using 15 plastic bottles
- Base layer made with sustainable, non-Amazonian natural tree rubber
- Beautiful designs are printed with water-based inks
- Phthalate, silicone, and toxin-fee
- 70" (178cm) Long x 24" (61cm) Wide
- 5.5mm thick = 7.1lbs. (3.2kg)
- 3.5mm thick = 4.9lbs. (2.2kg)
- 1.5mm thick = 3.5 (1.6kg)
Includes carrying strap
How to Use: For optimal grip, lightly spritz your mat with water before practice. Sweat will also help you adhere to the mat.
Care Instructions: We recommend hand-washing to extend the life of your mat. The mats may also be machine washed, but only on a gentle cycle using a machine without a center agitator. Hang to dry away from direct sunlight.
Roll with patterned side out.
About Yoga Design Lab:
The idea for Yoga Design Lab started on a vacation in Bali. Looking around, our founder, Chad Turner, saw a sea of unoriginal, massed produced, solid colored yoga mats. His thinking: There must be a way of creating a highly functional product that was also aesthetically beautiful. The inspiration grew and our journey began. By blending fashion-forward design elements with innovative functionality and bio-renewable consciousness, the LIVE BEAUTIFUL Yoga Design Lab approach was born.