Peanuts are a legume that originated in South America. They go by a variety of names, such as groundnuts, earthnuts, and goobers. Despite their name, Peanuts are unrelated to tree nuts. As a legume, they are closer to beans, lentils, and soy. In the United States, Peanuts are rarely eaten raw. Instead, they are most often consumed roasted or as peanut butter.
- High in Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Vitamin E, Potassium, Iron, Protein, Fiber, Phosphorus, & Monounsaturated Fats
- Good Vitamin C Content (4.47% Daily Value, 4.04mg per 100g)
- Help Regulate Cholesterol Levels
- Help Lower the Risk of Diabetes & Heart Disease
- Help Improve Heart Health
Farmer: Kobra Miraj
Origin: UAE, Dubai
Storage Tips: Store in a cool, dry place.
Fresh food isn’t something only farmers should get to enjoy. For the team at VegBerry, it is vital for everyone to have easy access to farm produced and organic food. It is for this reason that we have taken it unto ourselves to offer world-class services of fresh food delivery in Dubai.