Organic Traditions Premium Matcha comes from Tencha leaves collected after spring harvest. Matcha is the most concentrated green tea in the world.
Why You Will Love It!
- Cooking Grade Matcha Powder
- Made from Organic Japanese Young Tencha Leaves
- One Serving of Matcha is Equivalent to 10 Cups of Green Tea
- Packed with Antioxidants & Naturally Occurring L-Theanine
- Provides Sustained Energy while Promoting a Sense of Calm
Ingredients: Organic Premium Matcha Tea
Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: Tree Nuts and Sesame.
Values: Organic, Vegan, Antioxidants, No Additives, No Preservatives
How to Use: Add ½ to 1 teaspoon of premium matcha to hot water and enjoy. Whisk ½ to 1 teaspoon of Matcha in a small amount of warm water to make a smooth paste. Add it to smoothies, raw desserts, and more!
About Organic Traditions:
With over 100 superfoods, Organic Traditions offers every nutritional cornerstone that comprises a nutrient-dense superfood lifestyle. Organic Traditions offers the most comprehensive range of Certified Organic superfoods and unique functional blends for prevention, regeneration, and longevity.