NHCO Climax - Menopause
This product is sold out
Specifically formulated for pre-menopausal and menopausal cycles. Climax contains 19 active ingredients, most notably Beta-Alanine, vitamin B6 contributing to regulate hormonal activity, hawthorn extract helping reduce nervousness, Calcium, and vitamin D participating in the maintenance of normal bones. The formula also contains B vitamins helping reduce fatigue and primrose oil.
The NHCO Nutrition® Laboratories developed CLIMAX, an innovative formula without phytoestrogen or soy, formulated peri-menopausal and menopausal cycles. The formula acts continuously thanks to CLIMAX Morning and CLIMAX Night complexes.
- Bêtamine Dietary Complex-MP™ is an original combination of two ingredients of NHCO Nutrition® Laboratories. BDC-MP™ contains beta-alanine, an amino acid naturally present in the body and vitamin B6 which participates to regulate hormonal activity.
- The L-endoxine 5I™ complex contains hawthorn extract. This help to reduce nervousness in adults, especially those having sleeping problems. L-endoxine 5I™ also contains L-tryptophan, one of the nine essential amino acids.
- In order to limit water retention or weight gain which becomes more pronounced with age, CLIMAX contains blackcurrant leaf which promotes waste functions of the body.
- Micronutri-5B™ holds ingredients contributing to vitality and well-being, particularly with B vitamins such as vitamin B5 which helps reduce fatigue.
- Calcium and vitamin D promote healthy bones
- For the evening, the capsules bring primrose oil titrated in G.L.A.* and vitamin E contributing to protect cells from oxidative stress, partially responsible for cellular aging, and fish oils rich in Omega 3, essential fatty acids (137 mg of EPA and DHA** for 2 capsules).
Expiration Date: December 31, 2021
The NHCO Nutrition® laboratories offer a wide variety of products that provide a response to health needs as well as products for all types of physical activity enthusiasts.
All products benefit from quality and safety based on EU regulations and from collaboration with international research centers and laboratories.