Iceberg Lettuce is a variety of lettuce that is crisp and grows in a spherical head resembling a cabbage. Iceberg Lettuce has high water content which is why it has few calories compared to its weight. It is used in salads and sandwiches, or as a garnish. It is a good source of fiber, potassium, and iron.
- High in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, & Fiber
- Good Vitamin C Content (4.58% Daily Value, 4.12mg per 100g)
- Helps Strengthen the Immune System
- Helps Support Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce Risk of Stroke & Hypertension
Quantity: Piece (≈400g)
Farmer: AGRUPAPULPI Farms
Fresh food isn’t something only farmers should get to enjoy. For the team at VegBerry, it is vital for everyone to have easy access to farm produced and organic food. It is for this reason that we have taken it unto ourselves to offer world-class services of fresh food delivery in Dubai.