Da Rocha Farm Walnut Butter
This product is sold out
Ingredients: Produced with organic walnuts. No added sugars or preservatives. May contain pieces of shell.
Benefits of Walnuts:
1) Rich in antioxidants: deriving from their high Vitamin E, melatonin and polyphenols content. Antioxidants are very important in keeping heart arteries clean and help fight against damage done by bad cholesterol.
2) Omega 3: walnuts have a significantly higher O3 content than any other nut (2.5g of O3/30g of walnuts). O3, as well as magnesium, arginine, and polyphenols, reduce inflammation which is usually at the root of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's, etc.
3) Helps create a healthy gut by catalyzing the production of butyrate; a fat molecule that protects and nourishes the gut.
4) Hunger Management: in my personal experience as well as those around (as well as in the scientific world), walnuts are very dense, rich in fibers and good fats which helps curb the appetite throughout the day.
5) Brain Food: the polyunsaturated fats, polyphenols, and vitamin E help decrease stress and inflammation on the brain to improve memory and reduce anxiety.
Values: No added sugars, No preservatives.
About Da Rocha Farm:
Da Rocha Farm is a family-run farm located in Kesserwan, finding their place in the ecosystem and following forest principles. Their vision is a community that knows its food and trust its farmers.