Avril Mascara Volume
The Volume Mascara by Avril comes with a practical spiral brush that catches even the finest lashes with each application. Furthermore, organic beeswax and organic acai extract are both active ingredients that possess protective and strengthening properties.
Note: Unlike its counterpart used in conventional cosmetics, the Butylene Glycol contained in this product is obtained from cane sugar making it a completely natural substance.
- Define your lashes using an eyelash curler before applying the mascara.
- Apply one coat of mascara in a zigzag movement to coat even the smallest and finest lashes.
- Now let the mascara dry and then apply another layer.
- To remove the mascara, moisten two cotton pads with eye make-up remover and place them on your eyes for a few moments. Gently dab to remove the make-up and carefully wipe off any residue.
- volume effect
- practical spiral brush with synthetic bristles
- with protective beeswax
- made in France
- free from animal testing
- ECOCERT certified according to COSMOS standards
- 99.8% of ingredients are of natural origin, 62.73% of the ingredients stem from controlled organic agriculture
Ingredients: Barley stem water *, beeswax *, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate (glycerol and stearic acid ester), butylene glycol, glycerol and benenic acid ester, acacia gum (gum arabic ), palmitic acid (fatty acid), stearic acid, carnauba wax (palm) *, esters of hydrogenated olive oil, oleic / Linoleic / Linolenic polyglycerides, glycerin, rice wax, acai powder *, water, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
May contain: iron tetraoxide.
* Ingredients from organic farming.
Avril is committed to the protection of the environment and offers a wide range of organic beauty products: makeup for the eyes, lips, facial and body care. All certified by Ecocert! This guarantees that at least 95% of the total ingredients are natural or from natural origin, and minimum 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Their mission is to make organic cosmetics affordable for everyone. Made In France