Salted Caramel Truffles By Tania Koujou
Salted Caramel truffles - 3 Ingredients only!!
Makes 7 truffles
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey. I use Biomass
- Dark chocolate for melting
- Pinch of salt
This recipe does not require any flour, unlike other truffle recipes, because I want to keep the filling creamy and smooth. Yum!!
- In a bowl, stir with a spoon 2 tbsp almond butter + 1 tbsp honey + pinch of salt
- Leave the bowl in the freezer for 10 min until the dough is slightly firm
- Once ready, scoop out a little piece of the dough with 1 tsp. You should make 7 medium balls and each tsp makes 1 ball
- Place the balls on a tray covered with parchment paper and freeze again for 30 min
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler. You can use sea salt chocolate for a stronger flavour
- Dip-in the balls with a spoon. Place them back on the tray
- Leave to cool in the fridge until firm. Enjoy!!
Tania from @kissthespoon is a health revolutionizer working on the feel-good movement, built on 3 principles: Simple, balanced and exciting!