Reindeer Matcha Bounty Balls By Shani Mofat
Dairy-Free ✔ Gluten-Free ✔ Vegan ✔
Christmas is the best time of the year when we celebrate love and family. Indulge your family and wow your friends with these easy but absolutely delicious Matcha Bounty Balls made into reindeers!
Follow along with health expert, Shani Mofat and her daughter Ayva to learn how to make these adorable Reindeer Match Bounty Balls!
You will need:
- Food Processor
- Tray and Parchment Paper
You can find most of the ingredients listed below on Mint Basil Market.
- 3 Cups Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Creamed Coconut
- 1 tbsp. Matcha
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Natural Sweetener (Maple Syrup)
Measure ¼ cup for everything below:
- Melted Coconut Oil
- Coconut Milk (or any nut milk of choice)
- Maple Syrup (or any natural sweetener of choice)
- Raw Cocoa Powder with Pinch of Salt and Pinch of Vanilla Bean
- Goji Berries
- Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- Spelt Pretzels
- In the food processor, add the cups of shredded coconut, the creamed coconut, the matcha and the coconut oil.
- While the processor is running, add the maple syrup.
- Scrape down the sides and start turning your mix into balls. Line them on a tray with parchment paper. Set them in the fridge or the freezer. If you’re in a hurry, let them set in the freezer while you work on the chocolate sauce.
- Add your chocolate ganache ingredients into the blender and blend.
- Dip and roll the matcha balls in the chocolate ganache.
You can double dip the balls for a thicker chocolate coating.
- For the eyes, add two vegan white chocolate chips.
- Add a goji berry for a red-nosed reindeer.
- Finally, break a spelt pretzel in two and make the reindeer horns.
How would you decorate these reindeer matcha bounty balls? Tell us your ideas. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.