One Dish Chocolate Overnight Oats By Tamara Quaddoumi
Gluten-Free ✔ Refined Sugar-Free ✔ Quick ✔
- Cleanup is as simple as 1-2-3! All you need to make this recipe is a single baking dish, a fork, and wet and dry measuring cups.
- This oatmeal recipe is perfect for busy mornings. You can have it prepped and in the fridge for a week! Forget about wondering what to eat for breakfast when you’re in a hurry.
- It’s a great way to use up overripe bananas.
- The oats, chia seeds, and nuts make this oatmeal recipe packed with protein and fiber, while free of gluten. So you’ll be starting your day off on the right foot!
You will only need an 8 x 8 dish for this one!
You can find the ingredients listed below on Mint Basil Market.
- 4 Small Mashed Bananas (or 2 large)
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Scoop Collagen
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- ¼ to ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Handful of Smashed Nuts of Choice
This recipe needs two minutes of your time. Let’s get started!
Mash the bananas in the pan using your fork while spacing them out equally; then add the oats, chia seeds, cocoa powder, collagen, vanilla powder, maple syrup, and almond milk.
Mix well using the fork. When done, add the rest of the ingredients (desiccated coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts). You can add the toppings of your choice such as walnuts or almonds.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight! Enjoy in the morning for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
If you tried this recipe or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.