Serving: 12-15 bites
½ cup of walnuts
½ cup steel cut oats
1/3 cup mixed raisin and cranberry
8 Khudari dates
1 tsp coconut oil
½ tsp ceylon cinnamon
1 tsp hot water to help blend
1. Start by lightly chopping the raisins and cranberries
2. Then, in a food processor, add in the walnuts and blend until broken down.
3. Next add in the remaining ingredients, adding the coconut oil at the end. Blend again.
4. The mixture should form a sticky ball. If not add in around 1 to 2 tsp of hot water to help.
5. Roll into balls and store for a couple of days in the fridge.
Share with friends and family and don’t forget to enjoy!
Christina Zakhem | @balancewithtina
Christina is a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach as well as a Culinary Wellness Professional in training. She completed Health Coach certification at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where she was equipped with the latest cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition and lifestyle coaching. Her approach to health embodies different aspects of life that impact ones health with an emphasis on bio-individual needs. She co-creates with her clients individualized programs to help them reach their health and wellness goals and create long lasting lifestyle changes. Christina also specializes in plant-based cooking and pastry work and is pursuing a culinary certification in that.