No-Sugar Challenge Baked Apples Recipes By Jessy Jarjoura
- Choose one apple, peel it & cut it into cubes. Squeeze lemon juice on top of the apple.
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil on low heat, add the apples and cook them until tender.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon, pinch of nutmeg and pinch of vanilla powder or syrup depending on taste. Pinch of salt
- Add 1/3 cup coconut mylk & keep heating until the coconut mylk thickens.
- Place in a bowl, add 2 tbsp of coconut mylk or any other mylk of your choice. More spices depending on taste.
- Drizzle some almond butter or any kind of butter you have on hand.