Mango Magic Smoothie By Shani Mohfat
Dairy-Free ✔ Gluten-Free ✔ Vegan ✔
This super creamy mango smoothie is made with just a few healthy ingredients that you can have in your freezer or in your pantry, ready in less than 5 minutes, and the most delicious breakfast or afternoon smoothie.
Smoothies are one of the best ways to enjoy fruit on a daily basis. They’re creamy, delicious, so convenient, easy to make and everybody loves them, even the kids!
Follow along with health expert, Shani Mohfat, to learn how to make this vegan Mango smoothie!
You will need:
You can find most of the ingredients listed below on Mint Basil Market.
- 1 Cup Mangos
- 1 Frozen Banana
- Fresh Coconut Meat (or Coconut Butter or Almond Butter)
- Coconut Water
- 3 Tablespoons Kale (or Spinach or Swiss Chard)
- Fresh Ginger
- Fresh Turmeric
- 3 Small Medjool Dates (or Honey or Maple Syrup)
- Flaxseeds and Hemp Seeds (or Chia Seeds)
INGREDIENTS HEALTH BENEFITS
Green smoothies have a long list of health benefits attached to them; here are a few:
- Digestive health
- Natural weight loss
- Strengthens the immune system
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Reduces and combats cravings
- Lower risk of chronic disease
- Lower cholesterol
- Increased energy
This is the easiest recipe in the history of the world. Add all the ingredients into the food processor, blend them well together, and tada! All done. This recipe makes 2 big smoothies or 4 small smoothies for kids.
How would you make this simple Mango Magic smoothie? Tell us your ideas. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.