How To Maintain Your Health During Times Of Revolution
We can still care for our country, while still caring for ourselves.
Self-care seems to be perceived as a selfish thing that is super indulgent. When you hear that word, you probably imagine yourself in a tub of Epsom Salt bath with lavender candles and a breathtaking view. If that's what it is, then that is a huge stressing requirement!
- Nutrition: Enjoy experimenting with new nourishing recipes and actually doing the shopping yourself. Enjoy the browsing and let those creative juices flow (Hint to Mint Basil ;) )
- Physical activity: Give a new gym a call and go for a free trial. They will be very glad to offer that and you never know, It might be the start of a rewarding membership.
- Social connection: Have a walk with a friend then go have a nice juice or cake
- Rest: Take a half day off from work and spend the day walking in the city and exploring the old houses or antique shops. Let your eyes explore new sights
- Hobbies: Pick one and only one activity you want to do this week. Something that gives you a boost of confidence and happiness.