Magnesium Rich Chocolate Hazelnut Bark
New Recipe: Magnesium Rich Hazelnut Chocolate Bark by our health expert Tamara Qaddoumi.
Magnesium helps promote sleep, heart and bone health, and manages stress.
Here’s what you’ll need for the recipe:
- 1/2 cup of Hazelnut
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup
- Of Maple Syrup
- Place a glass bowl on top of boiling water, and add your coconut butter and whisk for about 3 minutes to melt.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract, mix together until it looks like a paste.
- Add in cacao powder and mix.
- Transfer your paste on to parchment paper and flatten with a spatula.
- Crush, disperse and push in nuts with palm.
- Transfer to the Freezer for 30 minutes or your Fridge for 60 minutes.
- Finally, break off pieces and serve!
Make sure to store it in your fridge. Let us know if you’re going to try this easy 10 minutes magnesium rich chocolate bark recipe in the comments down below.