Gluten & Dairy Free Vegan Friendly Pumpkin Chocolate Cake
Serves: 1 cake – 4- 6 people
Prepping time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
- 1/2 cup Eshmoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 425 grams pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Miel du Levant raw organic honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 225 grams unsweetened dark chocolate I used 2 baking bars - Ghirardelli 100% Cacao
- ¾ cup Biopret Organic virgin coconut oil
Toppings: Coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C and prep you’re your pan with parchment paper and grease the pan with coconut oil or a cooking spray, including the sides.
- Place cocoa powder, coconut sugar, pumpkin, honey, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the baking chocolate and coconut oil together in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until completely melted.
- Combine the melted chocolate/oil with the cocoa/sugar/pumpkin, etc. mixture.
- Whisk well until fully combine.
- Pour the mix into the prepared pan.
- Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before refrigerating it.
- Once firm, sprinkle coconut flakes and indulge in it.
Et Voilà! You’ve just created a gluten and dairy free, vegan friendly chocolate pumpkin cake.
Tara Achkar is a certified Health & Nutrition Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Her true passion is to empower people to overcome their health issues so they are free to experience and enjoy the life that they seek. She takes a holistic approach and goes deep into the healing journey by investigating the root underlying cause of her clients' health concerns and by empowering their body and mind.